This is a course that is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to support and troubleshoot Windows 10 PCs and devices in a Windows Server domain environment. These skills include understanding of Windows 10 features, how they can be used in an Active Directory environment and how to troubleshoot them.
- Describe the processes involved in planning and using a troubleshooting methodology for Windows 10.
- Troubleshoot startup issues and operating system services on a Windows 10 PC.
- Perform system recovery.
- Resolve issues related to hardware devices and device drivers.
- Administer Windows 10 devices.
- Troubleshoot issues related to network connectivity.
- Configure Windows 10 devices by using Group Policy.
- Configure and troubleshoot user settings.
- Configure and troubleshoot resource access.
- Implement remote connectivity.
- Deploy and troubleshoot applications.
- Maintain Windows 10 devices.